- Planning and Budget
- For Faculty and P&S
- Academic Programs
- For Department Chairs and Administrative Officers
Program Review and Accreditation
Iowa State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Assessment of academic programs ensures that Iowa State University is providing excellence in all academic areas. Following guidelines established by the Board of Regents for Iowa, all academic programs are assessed through a formal Program Review process on a regular basis. In addition to review of the programs, Iowa State University continually reviews and assesses the educational programs through student outcomes assessment.
- HLC Letter for Accreditation of ISU
- 2006 Accreditation and Planning (Self-Study) [Note: 24 MB pdf]
- 2015-2016 Accreditation Process [information to come]
- Program Review/Accreditation Information
- Student Outcomes Assessment