- About Us
- Staff Directory by Name
- Staff Directory by Function
- Office Organization
- Strategic Plan
- Political Activity on Campus
- Academic Affairs Campus Climate Initiatives
- Guidance for Academic Affairs Programs in Response to COVID-19 (SVPP COVID-19 Communication #1)
- COVID-19 Faculty and Staff Resources
- Guidance to Academic Programs Regarding Work-From-Home and Telework in Response to COVID-19
- Academics and Instruction Update: Prep Week and Final Exam Guidance (SVPP COVID-19 Communication #7)
- Academic Affairs Updates (SVPP COVID-19 Communication #8)
- Academic Affairs Updates (SVPP COVID-19 Communication #11)
- Administrator Resources
- Academic Programs
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Site Index
Several units across campus – including the University Library, University Bookstore, Information Technology, Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching, and Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost – are working to make course materials more affordable for Iowa State’s students.
The Faculty Experience Workgroup – led jointly by the Faculty Senate and the Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost – will identify and take action on 3-5 issues of concern, identified by faculty, in response to recent results from the Campus Climate Survey.
New titles for term faculty have been approved by the Faculty Senate, provost and president, and will become effective July 1, 2019.
Created in December 2016, the New Student Onboarding Task Force, led jointly by the Division of Student Affairs and Division of Academic Affairs, is reviewing the onboarding process and will recommend changes for improvement.