- About Us
- Administrator Resources
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation/Program Review
- Global Academic Programs
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Outcomes Assessment
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- EAB Campus/Navigate
- High Impact Practices
- Soar in 4
- Tips for Success
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Site Index
Accreditation and Program Review
Assessment of academic programs ensures that Iowa State University is providing excellence in all academic areas. Iowa State University goes through accreditation and program review processes on a regular basis to ensure excellence in program quality.
Iowa State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Contact information for key Iowa State University offices
- 2019-2020 Year 4 Assurance Review
- Higher Learning Commission Accreditation Letter (PDF, 1.34MB)
- 2015-2016 Assurance Argument (Self-Study)
- 2015-2016 Accreditation Review Process
In addition, numerous Iowa State programs are accredited by specialized accrediting agencies.
Academic Program Reviews
Per Board of Regents Policy, academic programs undergo a program review every seven years. The Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost coordinates the scheduling of reviews with the academic colleges. Click here for information on the review process, timelines and reporting expections.