Faculty Success Coordinator
Katharine Hensley is the Faculty Success Coordinator in the Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost. She is responsible for developing, coordinating, and delivering programming to support faculty professional development, including Department Chair Workshops, New Academic Leadership Bootcamp and the Emerging Leaders Academy.
Katharine earned her Bachelor of Music degree in Vocal Performance from Iowa State University. She went on to earn her Master of Music degree in Vocal Performance from the Cleveland Institute of Music. Before joining Iowa State, Katharine worked in the finance industry for eleven years with eight of those years being in the role of Training Officer.
Contact for questions about:
- Department Chair Workshops
- Emerging Leaders Academy
- Exemplary Faculty Mentor Awards
- Faculty development seminars and workshops
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
- New Academic Leadership Bootcamp
- New Faculty Orientation
- Professional development funds for term faculty