EAB Campus/Navigate - Coordinated Care Network
Created by the Education Advisory Board (EAB), the Student Success Collaborative (SSC Campus) provides a more seamless way for offices across the Iowa State University campus to improve the student experience. SSC Campus is an important step forward in creating a coordinated care network for our undergraduate students. There are currently over 700 Iowa State staff/faculty users across Academic and Student Affairs.
Iowa State University uses EAB Campus for student appointment scheduling, centralized reporting, swipe card kiosks, appointment campaigns, undergraduate student data analytics and much more.
To access EAB ISU Appointments, please login to AccessPlus. Students will find EAB ISU Appointments in their Student tab in AccessPlus. Faculty/Staff will find EAB ISU Appointments in their Faculty/Adviser tab in AccessPlus. If you are a faculty/staff member and do not have the link in your AccessPlus, please follow the direction below under “Need Access to EAB?”.
Need help with EAB Campus?
- System Outage/training requests: email@example.com
- Need Access to EAB? https://www.it.iastate.edu/services/administrative-systems
- University EAB Student Success Coordinator: Jessica Van Winkle
- EAB Campus College User Group Members:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences: Ben Chamberlain and Jennifer Bundy
- College of Business: Stephanie Larson and Austin Haytko
- College of Design: Mindy Cooper
- College of Engineering: Ashley Morton and Jackie Kester
- College of Human Sciences: Amber Kargol
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: Jennifer Owens and Lauren Westerdale
- LAS EAB Help email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs Contacts:
- Dean of Students Office: Keith Robinder
- Department of Residence: Aurelia Kollasch
- Office of the Registrar: Jennifer Suchan
- Health/Wellness: Jason Vlastaras
- How to make an appointment in EAB
- How to do an Advanced Search
- How to setup your Availability
- How to run an Appointment Campaign
- How to add Appointment Summaries:
- How to cancel an Appointment
- Additional resources can be accessed through the EAB Help Center by clicking on the "?" in the upper right-hand corner of your EAB screen.
- Frequently Asked Questions