EAB Navigate - Coordinated Care Network
Created by EAB, the Student Success Collaborative (SSC Navigate) provides a seamless way for offices across the Iowa State University campus to improve the student experience. SSC Navigate is an important step forward in creating a coordinated care network for our undergraduate students.
Iowa State uses the Navigate tool to:
- Improve communication with students
- Use undergraduate student data analytics to identify and eliminate barriers to student success
- Gain quick access to critical student information
- Schedule appointments with students, run appointment campaigns and much more
Students can access EAB ISU Appointments in their Student tab in AccessPlus. Faculty/Staff can use the OKTA tile to find EAB ISU Appointments.
Need help with EAB Navigate?
- System Outage: Call the ISU Solution Center 515-294-4000
- Training requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need Access to EAB? https://iastate.service-now.com/it?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=783efac0db5e0410914d894d0b96191f&sysparm_category=f9759b64dbca489068704672399619be
- University EAB Student Success Coordinator: Jessica Van Winkle
- University EAB Student Success Program Assistant: Joi Latson
- How to make an appointment in EAB
- How to do an Advanced Search
- How to setup your Availability
- How to run an Appointment Campaign
- How to add Appointment Summaries:
- How to cancel an Appointment
- Progress Report Tutorial for Professors
- Additional resources can be accessed through the EAB Help Center by clicking on the "?" in the upper right-hand corner of your EAB screen.
- Frequently Asked Questions